Project Management Administrative Assistant
About the Company
Meow Wolf is an art collective and production company creating and operating immersive, interactive multimedia experiences that transport audiences of all ages to fantastical realms of storytelling. Founded in 2008 by a small group of artists, writers, musicians, and makers looking to create an egalitarian space for artistic expression, Meow Wolf’s first exhibits were created in warehouses on shoestring budgets. Since then Meow Wolf has created 25 exhibitions throughout the United States working with hundreds of artists.
The current job offering is for a position within Meow Wolf Creative Studios, an interdisciplinary, collaborative nexus focused around the creation of immersive art experiences – combining architectural design, art, custom technology, fabrication, and digital content development.
The ethos of the company is often described as radically inclusive; collaborators are given space to be expressive, creative, and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.
The Project Manager Administrative Assistant works in a fast paced, creative environment as an invaluable support role working with Meow Wolf’s Project Management team. This full time position will work closely with Project Managers and Coordinators to develop meeting agendas, take meeting notes, maintain project systems and structures and track expenses. The Project Manager Administrative Assistant is available for general administrative tasks, data entry errands and ordering. The ideal candidate will be detail-focused with interest in project management and a general understanding of planning and budgeting. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and project management softwares a plus. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who is passionate to help establish, maintain and grow a dynamic and innovative Project Management department, and will fit with our collaborative culture.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humor
- Adaptable to changing needs and possess the ability to take on new tasks
- Ability to handle sensitive tasks accurately and confidently
- Google Suite, Microsoft Office proficient
- Experience with google sheet/microsoft excel and financial softwares a plus
- Gantt and project management softwares experience a plus
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Assist Project Management Team providing support according to the teams needs
- Work with team to help find creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Receipt tracking, submission and data entry into project budgets
- Enter all expenses as they occur
- Reconcile project credit cards
- Maintaining filing systems, both hardcopy and digital
- Develop meeting agendas and take meeting notes
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend weekly project management meetings
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.