About this Position
Meow Wolf Santa Fe is hiring a full time general maintenance staff person. Maintenance staff maintain the interior and exterior spaces at multiple Meow Wolf campuses. This is a maintenance position.
Hours: 40 hours per week 6am-2pm, weekends will be required, there will be 2 consecutive days off.
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior.
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
- Ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail
- A positive attitude.
- 19 years of age or older.
- Ability to remember and communicate information.
- Ability to follow and enforce safety rules.
- A flexible schedule; ability to work days and weekends.
- Professional demeanor in a public space.
- Experience with general hand tools and cleaning equipment
- Prior work experience in a physically demanding field: janitorial, construction, agricultural
As a member of the maintenance staff:
- Operate vacuums and carpet cleaning equipment
- Clean and sanitize restrooms and public spaces
- Clean surfaces inside an art exhibit
- Operate pressure washers and
- Use a variety of cleaning products including bleach and mild chemicals.
- Maintain outdoor areas
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.