About this Position
Meow Wolf Santa Fe LLC is seeking a busser to ensure the cleanliness, presentation and neat organization of its bar/cafe and its music venue during shows and special events. Compensation is $12.00 P/H plus tips.
The busser mainly assists in serving food, filling and refilling drinks and cleaning the tables. This position has a huge range of duties in order to assist the bar/cafe staff, including cleaning tables and surrounding areas, restocking supplies and helping out patrons when a staff member is too busy or unavailable. He/she is responsible for adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Six plus months of service industry experience
- Alcohol server’s certificate
- An ability to lift 50+ pounds
- This role requires close attention to detail, autonomous direction, and a desire to work in a fast-paced, crowded, and loud environment.
- Listening, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Teamwork, People Skills, Action Oriented, Productivity, Energy Level.
- Bussing cafe tables and making sure that items left from previous guests have been brought back to the bar/cafe area.
- Taking out all full trash cans throughout the facility.
- Cleaning spills in the cafe and venue.
- Taking discarded cups and trash out of the venue and bathrooms during shows.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Closes facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assists Bartender and Baristas as required.