About the Company
Meow Wolf Santa Fe LLC is seeking a Marketing Manager to conceptualize, develop, implement, lead and execute marketing campaigns and strategies for House of Eternal Return and MW Santa Fe events and programming. This position is directed with the task of attracting new customers and markets while retaining current relationships.
The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for overseeing the timely creation and delivery of marketing content including video assets, monthly print ads, radio, web ads, blog posts, and editorial routines for Facebook events. We are looking for a candidate who understands Meow Wolf’s voice and the specific needs of MW Santa Fe LLC, and who can work with graphic designers, photographers, writers, and videographers across different departments to deliver quality and on-brand content for marketing purposes.
- Strong management experience, especially of diverse teams working in multiple departments
- Background in Events or Programming marketing
- Experience overseeing the production of marketing content
- Experience developing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong writing skills
- Candidates should be technologically savvy, with a solid understanding of SEO, PPC, and social media marketing.
Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding communication skills
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively
- Budget management skills
- Analytical skills
- Professional judgement and discretion
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt to and represent company culture
- Lead marketing campaigns and strategies across multiple channels, both long and short term
- Manage multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Manage marketing budget
- Determine and report on efficacy of marketing efforts usings metrics / analytics
- Use data to develop strategy and make recommendations to the General Manager
- Proactively pursue new marketing channels
- Work closely with Events Director for promotion of events upon announcement, on-sale, and run up to show in order to engage audience and sell tickets for shows
- Collaborate with partner promoters to market music shows
- Interface directly with booking agencies and artist management companies to ensure timely and effective delivery of ads and social media work
- Work closely with Programming + Outreach Director for promotion of programs, activities, and community outreach efforts
- Engage photographers, videographers, and live streaming services where necessary and manage output
- Direct creation of graphic design and timelines for both social media and print posters inside of House of Eternal Return and street team
- Oversee the development of marketing content being created by team members across multiple departments
- Collaborate with MW Santa Fe department heads to ensure effective and accurate marketing of the House of Eternal Return, activities, events, and programs.
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.