Visitor Services staff
About this Position
Meow Wolf Santa Fe is hiring part-time Visitor Services staff. Visitor Services staff work at the front desk and as docents in the exhibition.
As front desk staff, visitor services team members greet visitors and process transactions. As docents, visitor services team members ensure the safety of the facility and the visitors inside it by observing and reporting.
- A desire to work directly with and talk to the public.
- A welcoming demeanor.
- 19 years of age or older.
- Ability to learn point of sale systems.
- Ability to remember and communicate information.
- Ability to follow and enforce safety rules.
- A flexible schedule; ability to work days, evenings, and weekends.
- Willingness to obtain alcohol servers’ license within the first 30 days of employment. (Due to presence of alcohol onsite during work hours, not because this position is required to serve alcohol.)
As a member of the front desk staff:
- Greet visitors.
- Sell admissions tickets and gift shop merchandise.
- Provide information to visitors about rules, upcoming events, Meow Wolf history and more.
- Monitor crowds to help ensure the safety of guests and staff.
- Clean areas of the building including but not limited to the lobby and restrooms.
As a docent:
- Check that objects in the exhibition are in the correct place and exhibits are functioning properly.
- Help ensure the safety of visitors.
- Assist visitors where needed.
- Report emergencies to the manager.
- Respond to injuries and emergencies appropriately.
- Record maintenance issues.
- Clean the exhibit, bathrooms, lobby, and parking lot.
- Assist with crowd control on busy days.
Follow special protocols for events including 21+ concerts/shows, including monitoring alcohol and access.
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.