Facilities Project Manager
About this Position
The Project Manager for Facilities manages assigned projects, and provides support according to project needs. They are responsible for project team check-ins, contractor relations, and schedule tracking. The Project Manager finds creative solutions to problems as they arise, oversees project budgets, purchases project materials, and fabricates and installs projects when appropriate.
3-5 years experience as a Project Manager or equivalent experience in related fields involving building systems, fabrication, technology, or audio/visual systems.
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Orientation to Learning
- Personal Effectiveness / Credibility
- Customer / Client Focus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type & Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt position. Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Required Education and Experience:
- Considerable knowledge of community resources and public programs and regulations.
- Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Experience in Program Management preferred.
- Experience in Human Resources Management preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Some of the programs this position will manage include, but are not limited to:
- Local Economic Development Act (LEDA). (An ordinance creating an economic development organization and a strategic plan.)
- Job Training Incentive Program (JTIP). (Funds classroom and on-the-job training for newly-created jobs in expanding or relocating businesses for up to 6 months. The program reimburses 50-75% of employee wages. )
- High Wage Tax Credit. (An incentive program for creating high-wage jobs in the State of New Mexico.)
The ideal candidate will be an excellent organizer and self-starter. They will also be able to communicate with leaders of various departments to assess needs and opportunities that government programs could support, and work with those leaders to gather the necessary information for managing such programs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop, implement, coordinate, promote and evaluate government programs.
- Assure program contract or regulatory compliance.
- Participate in the development and administration of program budget.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports.
- Lead programs from beginning to end and facilitate the communication and interaction among the functional representatives.
- Track program against its schedule, budget and against phase review objectives, reporting status to supervisor on a regular basis and executive staff on an as needed basis.
- Analyze policies and procedures to improve program efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure adherence to federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Maintain working relationships with community and government agencies and organizations.
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.