Planning (Scheduling) Assistant Manager
The Planning (Scheduling) Assistant Manager reports to the Scheduling Manager. Their roll is to organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans. Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled. Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Knowledge of project management process and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of construction materials, methods and techniques. Familiarity with themed entertainment attractions/exhibition.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High importance put on organization skills
- Must have 4 years experience in Primavera (P6)
- Computer proficiency with Excel & Word
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong relationship / interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of building practices and materials required
- Four years in construction or themed entertainment industry.
- Four year college degree (BA / BS) in Project / Construction Management, Themed Entertainment or related field or 2 years of college and 6+ years of applicable hands on project / construction experience.
- Coordinate and tracks the concept, schematic design, design development, construction/shop drawings, installation and test & adjust phases with the various project PM’s, production departments, technical departments and other departments.
- Coordinate and develop scheduling reports for project management, department, division and executive management.
- Provide development for the scheduling matrix for all projects.
- Coordinate with General Contractors, Theming Contractors and other Vendors on scheduling integration relating to all projects.
- Coordinate, monitor and update project master schedules for all projects.
- Coordinate reporting process and tracking of facility and themed installations for projects Snag list.
- Coordinate with the EP’s, PD’s and PM’s to monitor the project master schedule and ensure that the TI General Contractor, theming contractors and internal production divisions are meeting all objective milestone dates.
- Coordinate site development milestone dates related to TI and exhibit theming with General Contractors, vendors and project teams.
- Coordinate and update project schedule to respective project teams and departments based on task accomplishments.
- Review plans and assist Project Manager in preparing weekly scheduling reports for Master Project Report and individual projects
- Develop and coordinate the Project Schedule including weekly schedule updates including % completion.
- Work with production and design departments to ensure schedules are adhered to and all project members are working with the latest scheduling information.
- Provide weekly/monthly progress and scheduling reports for executive management, PD’s and EP’s.
- Coordinate with PM’s for execution of works as per schedules.
- Coordinate the scheduling activities for design, fabrication, shipping, installation, commissioning, programming and training ensuring that the creative team is included in all artistic decisions and buy-offs, the TI interface is correct and the schedule is maintained.
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.