Social Advertising PPC/Associate (AdWords/FB)
About this Position
Meow Wolf is looking for a highly skilled social advertising associate to create, manage and track advertising on various platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and others.
Meow Wolf is an art collective and production company creating and operating immersive, interactive multimedia experiences that transport audiences of all ages to fantastical realms of storytelling. Founded in 2008 by a small group of artists, writers, musicians, and makers looking to create an egalitarian space for artistic expression, Meow Wolf’s first exhibits were created in warehouses on shoestring budgets. Since then Meow Wolf has created 25 exhibitions throughout the United States working with hundreds of artists. Meow Wolf is one of the fastest growing startups in New Mexico and is a Delaware registered B Corporation, a socially responsible business designation.
The ethos of the company is often described as radically inclusive; collaborators are given space to be expressive, creative, and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.
The candidate selected will be responsible for improving upon our existing paid acquisition initiatives, and introducing new, relevant, successful paid marketing channels. You will have shown that you are a highly motivated self-starter that can work autonomously and be as comfortable handling details as you are thinking big. You will have demonstrable expertise in driving paid search and acquisition marketing strategies as well as campaign execution, from end-to-end.
PPC, social and search advertising is highly data-centric, so you will have shown you are metrics-oriented, capable of interpreting complex reports and datasets, and are able to test, measure and apply the analyses of the full impact of campaigns to continually improve performance.
Previous significant pay per click/PPM campaign management experience is a must with proven ability to drive demand and increase value.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience drawing relevant business leads through multiple paid channels, particularly SEM via Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing Ads, and others.
- Lead the strategy and day-to-day optimization of our global paid search program to include campaign management, keyword portfolio development, bidding, a/b testing plans, remarketing, and landing page optimization
- Understand and utilize current tools while implementing and expanding new channels to attract and attain new paying customers.
- Understand the product and marketing objectives and goals
- Execute on a roadmap of key initiatives designed to balance and maximize efficiency and scale
- Own budget planning, forecast and pacing to ensure optimal and predictable spend across various campaigns, geos and devices
- Develop and grow our mobile strategy in order to capture incremental conversions at a cost efficient manner
- Review and analyze competitor sites and paid strategies
- Research and select keywords, write ad copy and determine landing pages
- Work closely with multiple departments (products/merch, marketing, entertainment, executive team) to develop fully integrated search campaigns
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on KPI targets and baselines
- Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize investment
- Effectively interact with search engines to understand their services, capabilities, and operational requirements
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.