Marketing Campaign Manager
About the Company
Meow Wolf is an art collective and production company creating and operating immersive, interactive multimedia experiences that transport audiences of all ages to fantastical realms of storytelling. Founded in 2008 by a small group of artists, writers, musicians, and makers looking to create an egalitarian space for artistic expression, Meow Wolf’s first exhibits were created in warehouses on shoestring budgets. Since then Meow Wolf has created 25 exhibitions throughout the United States working with hundreds of artists. Meow Wolf is one of the fastest growing startups in New Mexico and is a Delaware registered B Corporation, a socially responsible business designation.
The ethos of the company is often described as radically inclusive; collaborators are given space to be expressive, creative, and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will plan, implement and measure effective multi-channel marketing campaigns for Meow Wolf, its locations, properties and talent brands.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will take projects from design through execution with limited guidance and with a high energy and “value-add” mentality. The Marketing Campaign Manager is a key member of the Marketing Team; interfacing with stakeholders and multiple internal departments.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Management skills: As the Marketing Campaign Manager you can strategically craft marketing plans, that your team, internal team or external agencies will deliver. The Marketing Campaign Manager can guide their team, establish goals and drive detailed deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication skills: Impeccable writing skills are a pre-requisite as you will frequently have to write/proof copy for marketing campaigns. The Marketing Campaign Manager also requires pristine speaking skills. You will manage relationships with internal teams and third parties as well as communication materials to a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organization. Non-marketing audiences need to be able to understand when you explain data-informed decisions.
- Project management skills: As the Marketing Campaign Manager you will execute within a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You need to be a strong planner and extremely detail oriented.
- Analytical skills: An effective Marketing Campaign Manager needs to be good with words and numbers. You can acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyze the success or otherwise of campaigns. You naturally and proactively analyze objectives, objectives or concerns to find creative solutions.
Education & Experience
- BA/MBA in Marketing/Advertising or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ exceptional interactive project or campaign management experience
- Experience leading a client team in all aspects of project execution (designers, programmers, etc.)
- Experience with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Internet/new media industry
- Familiar with creative/artistic design processes
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex. Microsoft Project, Wrike, Primavera, Teamwork)
- Knowledge of email and database marketing; including database functionality, email formats and regulations, and copywriting principles
- Familiar with basic elements of marketing (i.e. media, interactive, relationship marketing, promotions, advertising and merchandising)
- Basic background knowledge of Web front-end (e.g. site usability and look & feel) and back-end (e.g. programming and hosting) practices.
Qualifications could also include:
- Specialized knowledge: Hubspot, Google AdWords, Social Media Platforms
- Professional Certification: PMP
- Develop effective multi-channel marketing campaign plans for multiple locations and brand.
- Develop accurate and detailed campaign project plan, with clear goals, strategy and actionable steps.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs/ROI
- Manage the deliverables of internal teams and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, for the production elements of the campaigns.
- Manage the profitability the project, with responsibility to complete high quality projects that fulfill business objectives, on time and on budget.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the Meow Wolf’s parent brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels, in concert with a location, property or sub-brand.
- Proactively keep abreast of current trends and events in marketing, social technologies, new media and relevant industries (i.e. themed and immersive entertainment).
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.