IT Business Systems Analyst
About the Company
Meow Wolf is an art collective and production company creating and operating immersive, interactive multimedia experiences that transport audiences of all ages to fantastical realms of storytelling.
Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of software products used at Meow Wolf, including troubleshooting, user management, and enhancements. Evaluates current system design, and coordinates implementation of product, product upgrades, and/or procedural changes. Executes tasks associated with project plans created in conjunction with the IT Operations Manager & IT Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
- Point of sale (POS) experience required. (Micros or Infogenesis experience preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience as an Applications Analyst or similar position.
- 5+ years’ experience with Customer/Marketing Applications; including Websites, Loyalty Systems, Customer Relationship
- Management, and/or Campaign Management.
- Experience working on Agile teams preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as demonstrated analytical abilities.
- Strong skills in Microsoft OS and SQL Servers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact with employees at multiple levels of the organization.
- This position involves the analysis and presentation of information to business owners including Merchandise, Marketing, and Hospitality Operations.
- Familiar in all aspects of system analysis, testing and a basic understanding of project management, system development life cycle, and agile methodologies.
- Evaluates business requirements and interprets them into written design and technical specifications to support business needs.
- Assist in the formulation of project plans by outlining steps required to develop solutions using structured analysis and design.
- Performs technical tasks to develop, maintain, test, and deploy software applications.
- Maximizes software performance by working with the Central IT Department to perform software maintenance on Windows 20xx/20xx servers. Provides hardware support as needed.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of training programs to assist in on-going operations.
- Provides an expert functional IT resource to end users on various hospitality and business systems that include but not limited to; Micros, Infogenesis, and or other POS (Point of Sale) Platform Knowledge of third party systems.
- Updates the Central Application Manager and Helpdesk on the status of work orders, while at the same time acting as a liaison between software vendors and the business as needed.
- The ability to take action by oneself without direction from others; to anticipate and develop solutions to problems without the aid of others for assigned projects.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: business requirements, functional requirements, use cases.
- Collaborate with developers to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.