Meow Wolf is seeking a highly organized individual to join the merchandise team in our rapidly growing warehouse of consumer products. This full time position reports to the Warehouse & Inventory Coordinator and assists with all warehouse related functions including shipping & receiving and inventory counts. The position works closely with the Meow Wolf gift shop and ecommerce staff to fulfill orders and manage inventory levels. To be successful in this position, one must possess a strong work ethic, be a diligent self-starter, and be willing to perform a variety of tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years warehouse/fulfilment experience with consumer goods
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes onto shelving and vehicles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in general computer and math skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with POS and/or inventory management software
- Experience with ecom platforms and fulfillment
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, trustworthy, and possesses a desire to implement their organizational skills in an ever-evolving, fast-paced warehouse environment. One should be meticulous in their ability to count inventory and should demonstrate a keen ability at working effectively within a team to further the goal of unparalleled customer service.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift/and or move merchandise 10-50lbs while frequently being required to stand.
This position works in a warehouse/office setting.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel required or not required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Receive and inspect incoming shipments, matching packing slips to purchase orders to verify accuracy and integrity
- Pull and deliver weekly merchandise replenishments to the Santa Fe gift shop
- Pull and ship product orders for B2B partners and promotional needs
- Perform routine cycle counts of selected merchandise and assist with year end wall to wall inventory count
- Research and document inventory discrepancies
- Provide support to the Ecommerce fulfillment team as needed
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the warehouse at all times
- Misc tasks as required such as product tagging or assembly
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.