About the Company
Meow Wolf is an art collective and production company creating and operating immersive, interactive multimedia experiences that transport audiences of all ages to fantastical realms of storytelling.
Founded in 2008 by a small group of artists, writers, musicians, and makers looking to create an egalitarian space for artistic expression, Meow Wolf’s first exhibits were created in warehouses on shoestring budgets. Since then Meow Wolf has created 25 exhibitions throughout the United States working with hundreds of artists.
The current job offering is for a position within House of Eternal Return, Meow Wolf’s flagship location (a.k.a. MW Santa Fe LLC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Meow Wolf Inc, an interdisciplinary, collaborative nexus focused around an immersive art experience combining architectural design, art, custom technology, fabrication, and digital content development.
Meow Wolf is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from minority candidates. We are an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior.
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations. Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
- Hours: 40 hours per week 6am-2pm, weekends will be required, there will be 2 consecutive days off.
- Hours: 40 hours per week 6am-2pm, weekends will be required, there will be 2 consecutive days off.Ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail.
- A positive attitude.
- 19 years of age or older.
- Ability to remember and communicate information.
- Ability to follow and enforce safety rules.
- A flexible schedule; ability to work days and weekends.
- Professional demeanor in a public space.
- Experience with general hand tools and cleaning equipment (preferred)
- Prior work experience in a physically demanding field: janitorial, construction, agricultural (preferred)
- Operate vacuums and carpet cleaning equipment
- Clean and sanitize restrooms and public spaces
- Clean surfaces inside an art exhibit
- Operate pressure washers and
- Use a variety of cleaning products including bleach and mild chemicals.
- Maintain outdoor areas
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.