Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Assistant provides personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Reporting directly to the Chief Content Officer, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship as primary point of contact and liaison for the VP of Entertainment, VP of Marketing and VP of Merchandise.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative. The role will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities. This individual must navigate confidential matters with discretion.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 8+ years as an executive assistant supporting a Director or above.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humor.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Adaptable to changing needs of the division and the company and possess the ability to take on new tasks.
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheet).
- Experience in an entertainment or media environment is ideal, interest in entertainment and consumer products is a must.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Heavy meeting scheduling and communication, both internally and externally, across different regions and time zones.
- Maintaining calendar for executive including booking and confirming meetings, and running in their absence, where appropriate.
- Coordinating all travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the SVPE and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support.
- Assisting with planning for conference attendance and/or speaking engagements to include, who to meet, & what events to attend, etc. Manage the master calendar of partner/team meetings.
- Processing travel, expense reports, digital and physical filing, ordering of equipment, etc.
- Creating presentations and documents using Google Apps.
- Proactively searching for ways to improve processes and manage executive’s time more effectively.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Willingness to help other members of the team/other admins as needed and maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.