About the Company
Meow Wolf is an art collective and production company creating and operating immersive, interactive multimedia experiences that transport audiences of all ages to fantastical realms of storytelling.
Founded in 2008 by a small group of artists, writers, musicians, and makers looking to create an egalitarian space for artistic expression, Meow Wolf’s first exhibits were created in warehouses on shoestring budgets. Since then Meow Wolf has created 25 exhibitions throughout the United States working with hundreds of artists.
Meow Wolf is hiring a full time Janitorial staff position to maintain the interior and exterior spaces at multiple buildings across the Meow Wolf campus. We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our Facilities team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room and public areas. This is fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay and full-time benefits.
- Ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- 19 years of age or older
- Ability to remember and communicate information
- Ability to follow and enforce safety rules
- Professional demeanor in the workspace.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with general hand tools and cleaning equipment AND Prior work experience in a physically demanding field: janitorial, construction, agricultural
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance on building interior and exterior
- Dusts and cleans surfaces in all of our Inc. properties
- Operates pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, and carpet cleaning equipment
- Cleans and sanitizes restrooms and employee work spaces
- Use a variety of cleaning products including bleach and mild chemicals
- Maintains outdoor areas
- May be required to help move office furniture and set up for companywide events
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations. Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
Full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Free gym membership (Santa Fe only)
- 2 classes per semester at Santa Fe Community College
- As a rapidly growing company, our benefits will be expanding and a more comprehensive package is soon to follow.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, a beacon of creativity and community in the global economy. Meow Wolf employees are given the space to be expressive, creative and effective. Unlike a traditional corporate setting, this produces an environment where no job is too low for anyone and no ambition too high.